Hello My Name Is...Quit Being Shy And Read | Squat the Planet

Hello My Name Is...Quit Being Shy And Read

BikinBobbyBoy

Reaction score
Well hello there group my name is Bobby I'm 35 single and looking with one beautiful daughter. Well a little about myself I was born in Pittsburgh I guess what you would call a bad kid but I had a lot of fun. Graduated high school and went straight to work doing my brick block concrete and Stone. About a year after I started that I quit and chose to become a roofer. Somehow someway that lasted nearly 15 years with minor disappearances to learn other trades. At 5:30 I moved to Jacksonville Florida on a whim. I've been here nearly six years and in those six years I seen incredible highs and lows in my life. Right now looking to travel hibike anywhere from 40 to 75 miles a day on my 1985 Cannondale road bike. I'm able to like that many miles in one day because I'm jobless. With my outgoing positive personality dreams to travel I figure there's no time like the present. I don't care whom I travel with I don't care where we go as long as it's by bike and we have a hell of a good time doing it. If there's anything else that you'd like to know about me please feel free to ask. Thank you for taking the time to read this and allowing me to be in this group I hope to meet and make some lifelong friends from one coast to the other because of this site

Hazardoussix6six

RideBikesPlayPolo
Reaction score
Bike touring is my favorite travel. Currently hitching and hopping around the south. Spent last week in ole Jax . Currently sitting in Waycross ga housed up for the weekend by an old train kid. I wld love to do another bike tour tho. Good luck an safe travels my dude

Reactions: Juan Derlust

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads