Hello, mates

Mobius

Reaction score
Well, here I am. I suppose I should tell a bit about myself...

I grew up with military parents, and therefore, traveled a hell of a lot. So...long story short, my parents divorce...I move to a hick town in Texas, and discover the ways of southerners. (Did you know, southerners can fry everything down here? And all drinks are Coke...for some reason.) Anyway... I suppose my early life filled me with the wanderlust, so I have grown rather...shall we say restless?

I don't have a driver's license, and I have been going to college here for Radio/TV (-minus the TV part). I don't own a car, so I walk everywhere. Been walking places for as long as I can remember. I hate cars, so I replace them with something people seem to have forgotten: feet! Around two years ago I was kicked out of my house, and decided to go to college to kinda live off the government while I get back on track.

So now I'm back on track. And in debt to the government.

After I deal with the issue of money, I plan on...going somewhere. namely, I want to walk back across this country to Alaska, to see my favorite place in the world again. But...then I figured why stop there? I was directed to this site by a member of another forum who went freegan not so long ago. I am...to put it lightly, inspired to do the same thing.

So, my point is, I have come here to learn from the masters in how to forage for food, find places to stay, and otherwise survive an urban environment with little to no money. I guess. I haven't really read what this place is all about...I just figured...that this was it, since the aforementioned acquaintance linked me here.

There yeh go. [/intro]

EDIT: I suppose I should explain the avatar. I'm a therian. If that weirds you out, so be it. I'm weird.

Mobius

Reaction score
Ah, bloody hell...didn't realize the edit button doesn't work. Now I just double-threaded. That's like...the most horrible mistake ever.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads