Hello Kind people

pickleJar

Reaction score
My name is Ashton,

I have known about STP for a few years, and was always in and out of the site. Figured it was time to make an intro and tell a little bit about myself.

My Hitching life takes back a couple years ago, i did some Washington and Oregon with a friend. It was only about 5 months of travel, but i met some really cool people and had the most fun in my life that ive ever had. Now i work at Fred Meyer :cry: and live pay check to pay check. Its not fun, but i'm making some money and living with my wossom GF.

I have been playing Bass Guitar for 7 years, i can read and play most music, but my soul passion in music is punk. I also like to do paintball and tactical weapons training (Airsoft, Real steel, Etc) ( Im a Survivalist type).

Its a little bit about my self.

I figured i would be on the road someday, and here is a start. My Intro.

Goat

Reaction score
Just as a word of encouragement..... I agree with CADE..... dont let the opprotunities pass you by..... i got a job got married setteled down and now have a baby on the way, and i am lucky enough to have the greatest wife in the world who still lets me travel but i will say its harder to go do what you want when you are steeped in the "responsibilities of the world"...... just saying dont miss out because you think you have to.... anyway welcome!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads