Hello, I'm new, let's talk!

Jackychrist

Reaction score
My name is Jacky, I'm a female from Buffalo NY I've recently have been looking for some interesting new people to meet. I really would like to meet someone who I can actually connect with, someone who has opened there eyes, someone who has experiences and stories to share, I want to have some analytical conversations. I'm just another normal, uninteresting human being. Basically, my life consists of masking my content for the assholes around me, While I fantasize about a world that doesn't so closely resemble hell. I want to someday travel this world, but until then, I want to do it through people.
9kuzpy.jpg

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. might i suggest you begin your life as a site member here > Stories
Then move on to the chatbox and meet or talented and crusty authors (those that arent banned that is)

Nate182010

Reaction score
Website
squattheplanet.com
Hello Jacky! I'm Nate, I was given the road name skunk because i stunk out a squat with my feet.
I also love analytical conversations. I study philosophy; on my own not in a school, and have lots of stories.
Send me a private message and lets have some rhetoric converstaion.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads