Hello, I'm Jonnah

SomeOddUsername

Reaction score
Im a 22 (born summer of 1999) year old agender enby whos living in their brothers mini-van with my 2 dogs. I tried the whole college/apartment/normal job thing and it didn't stick. So now I'm here, borrowing from walmart and getting thrown out of public parks at 11pm by pigs in blue.
Ive been on the road for over a month now, but only now stumbled across this site.

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome Aboard to StP SomeOddUsername!!! (aka Jonnah).
Plenty of information and resources here to help you out!

Reactions: Jim

Jim

Reaction score
Welcome home (away from home?) Jonnah!

They really don't like it when you sleep on "public" property, ironically, but if you find a state park or something then you can hide in the woods.

I feel you on not wanting the "normal" lifestyle. I didn't even realize how absolutely miserable I'd felt back then until I took a leap of faith and just left with a backpack. It's a big scary world at first, but after a while you encounter so many different situations that you become really sure of yourself.

Reactions: Crazy Hobo Johnny

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads