Hello Hello!

Mad7o7

Reaction score
Greetings!
Well this is my introduction.
My name is Mikayla and I am 21 and am about to graduate college this spring. I have always dreamed of traveling the world and this seems to be my opportunity to do so. I've done some pussy traveling before to Amsterdam, Birmingham, London, Australia, New Zealand and Canada. I've also been to various places in Montana, Washington, Oregon, Idaho and California. I have a lot of camping skills due to working at an outdoors camp for 3 summers in a row. I fucking love nature and I enjoy extreme camping whenever possible. I am a vegetarian and have been for 9 years but am not judgey towards meat eaters. To each his own in my books. I'm also an archery instructor. I'm really excited that I found this website and I am eager to learn as much as possible before I set out on my journey. This wanderlust will be quenched! I hope to meet many new people and explore the world!

Kal

Reaction score
Welcome my friend. And good luck with quenching your wanderlust because once you start traveling it's hard to stop. I haven't been able to stop and it's been one adventure after another. But that's how I like it.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Good on you for the degree!! Then have fun with that wanderlust! Welcome aboard!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads