hello hello hello | Squat the Planet

hello hello hello

Toekeyohdrift

Reaction score
Been here a minute but never introduced my self.

I'm Tep. Been doin this type of travellin' since I turned 20. I'm 25 now and am still a master of none in regards to trains, vans, hitching, backpacking, bikes, surfing, climbing etc. I like em all way too much to stay focused hehe. Currently pursuing a "career" somewhat along the lines of forestry/outdoor recreation in order to have the best balance of enjoyable work/pay/time off in order to achieve my goals of minimalism, international/domestic travel, owning property eventually, and general freedom for myself and others. Despite being only 25, life feels like it's blowing by, and i'm trying to do as much as I can while I can.

Here's to you all
See ya on the road!

Toekeyohdrift

Reaction score
That's the plan, hopefully within the next two years! Whether as a contractor or with NPS or Forest Service. Seems like a good way to make good money and save up for land and travel.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads