Hello from the PNW

ADV

Reaction score
Hello All,

Local to WA. Been back here for a few years now after a number of trips around the country and even to Germany.

Mostly rubber tramp around. Wandered from coast to coast, and between. Working on putting a short bus into livable working order. I often daydream about finding a way to wander through Europe.

I've worked in the past in the IT industry. So feel free to ask me computer things if needed.

'Hope to meet people after being off the site for a few years.

Stay safe.

Reactions: will eee um

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'm near Cle Elum at the moment. Getting around in my mini van so if anyone wants to meet up somewhere just let me know!

Gin

Reaction score
Hello All,

Local to WA. Been back here for a few years now after a number of trips around the country and even to Germany.

Mostly rubber tramp around. Wandered from coast to coast, and between. Working on putting a short bus into livable working order. I often daydream about finding a way to wander through Europe.

I've worked in the past in the IT industry. So feel free to ask me computer things if needed.

'Hope to meet people after being off the site for a few years.

Stay safe.
I'm in Wa. NE corner up above Spokane on the Border

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads