Hello from newbie

joggon

Reaction score
hi all,
hope you are all well.
just a quick intro/hello from me to all on the site.
Used to squat in London many years ago,Islington,Hackney.
Always thought if things get shitty where i am at the mo(a legal tenant LOL) i would head back to London and squat again,well,that looks like a slim choice now as squatting residential property is now illegal in England.
If i manage to get a passport and when i no longer have an ageing cat to look after i am going to set my sites on squatting further afield.
Lots of empty abandoned buildings in Portugal where it is not illegal to squat i think?correct me if wrong.
Noticed a lot of countries in the EU have also made squatting illegal,is this some sort of global conspiracy to keep the poor firmly in place?
Anyway,thanks for letting me join,hope i can get a bit involved on the forums,time permitting and i also have some physical difficulty sitting in front of a pc for long periods of time so if i don't reply quickly its not that i'm being an ignoramus its cos i'm a bit battered.
Love,peace and all the other good stuff for you all.
J.

Reactions: iSTEVEi

joggon

Reaction score
from what i have seen and read about Detroit it reminds me off a lot of cities in the UK in the early 1980's,left to rot and the powers that be don't give a shit that folk are suffering hardship in places similar.
Probably in a few decades it'll be regenerated by multi-national corporations making it look all nice and shiny like whats been going on here.
Everywhere seems to look the same in England these days.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome aboard - and thank you, thank you for looking after old kitty ::smug::

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads