Hello from New Bedford, MA

PanteraFan89

Reaction score
What's up everyone.. the name's Rhianne I'm 21 years young and I'm from Mass.. I've always had this fascination of travelling and always looking for someone that wants to as well. I am really big into trying new things so I'm down for whatever! Basically why I joined this site. And I definitely want to meet new people. I'm definitely a tomboy at heart. Love the outdoors. I'm into quads, paintball, football, camping, hiking, fishing, that kind of stuff. Not sure how I'm going to travel but I'll come up with something. And I'll add more on this just not sure what else to write at the moment. X-o

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Rhianne, make sure to read the rules and search the forums before posting. there's plenty of info here to cover whatever you prolly wanna know. If you have any issues feel free to ask any of us in with the green or red names. or anyone for that matter. most of us here are more than happy to help!! :D

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Rhianne, make sure to read the rules and search the forums before posting. there's plenty of info here to cover whatever you prolly wanna know. If you have any issues feel free to ask any of us in with the green or red names. or anyone for that matter. most of us here are more than happy to help!! :D

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads