Hello from Dank and the Down and Out crew

Down and Out

-Dank- Down and Out press
Banned
Reaction score
Website
downandoutpress.org
Well it took to terribly wrong to get off the discord boards and come over here to post. Anyway I figure I would return here to use this forum, we have couches available etc out in the woods here in Pagosa springs, Colorado. The weather is getting nice and I figure I may do some travelling soon around the states. Looking at heading out to hop trains in south Africa soonish as well. Currently working on editing the down and out YouTube and website for a couple articles and videos on train hopping/traveling adventures out there.

We are also looking for more journalists travel, anarchism, activism related journalists or poets whatever for the anarchist press Downandoutpress.org if anyone is interested and writes much we are trying to get enough volunteers to get to weekly circulation.

Best wishes to everyone on their travels and good luck to any new vagabonds looking to vacation.

Rikenasty

Reaction score
cool shit on your press site!

Well it took to terribly wrong to get off the discord boards and come over here to post. Anyway I figure I would return here to use this forum, we have couches available etc out in the woods here in Pagosa springs, Colorado. The weather is getting nice and I figure I may do some travelling soon around the states. Looking at heading out to hop trains in south Africa soonish as well. Currently working on editing the down and out YouTube and website for a couple articles and videos on train hopping/traveling adventures out there.

We are also looking for more journalists travel, anarchism, activism related journalists or poets whatever for the anarchist press Downandoutpress.org if anyone is interested and writes much we are trying to get enough volunteers to get to weekly circulation.

Best wishes to everyone on their travels and good luck to any new vagabonds looking to vacation.

I'm hopping out end of may probably west, but down for almost anywhere but south. hit me up.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads