Hello, from Chicago. :)

DJnNJ

Reaction score
my fiirst expirance traveling was as a door to door salesman for meat in michigan. it was cool i could go anywhere, as long as i checked it with the boss once a week. i met the icp brothers just outside of detroit at the crappy house they called home. they acted like assholes, cheated, and gave me a rubber check. fuck clowns. that was back in 98, the campgound was like 02 or somthing. maybe all jugs are not like the dozens i have met, but a clown is a clown, so where does that really leave you with?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i think we're getting off topic with the whole juggalo thing. maybe someone should start a separate thread for discussion on how much they suck :p

12xPUKEx12

Reaction score
I wanna flack mop ooglelala oogulo buloogulo

jake4569

Reaction score
Hey I'm in kc hell yeah midwest, I've been home bumming the past two weeks with my girl friend and were looking to meet up with some people to go south. I might stay at home this winter though haven't decided.. I just got to say though I tramp around with my guitar cause I love it, but as far as money goes my gf spanging makes way more cash than me busking or spanging, she just asks older men and says shit like plz sir we've ran outta gas and we gotta get back to gladstone. Chaching... But hit me up fuck the midwest and its winter

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads