Hello everyone!

AliceDC

Reaction score
Website
alicedyba-art.blogspot.co.uk
Hi everyone, Im new here and basically i became part of this forum to maybe get few advice...
I just came back from my stay in Madeira , Funchal and I am already missing it so much, I've noticed so many empty , abandoned houses , does anyone of ya did/does squat in Funchal? Im an artist and i had idea of creating free gallery space/studio space where I could focus on my practice, maybe place where people could come and learn drawing/painting...I have no idea if its even possible but I feel i have to go there and change some things in my life, UK doesnt really work for me.
I would really appreciate any comments :) Nice to meet you all!
A.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Nice to meet you! I like your art on your blog! Where is Funchal?

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Wow - I mirror Matt on the very nice artwork on your site - and welcome!!!

K

Kim Chee

Welcome. I wish I had enough talent to create art.

If I was from the UK and went to Portugal, the UK probably wouldn't work for me either.

Yeah, go squat a place with a nice view and make some art. Maybe some business with a little extra space will let you display your work and share techniques.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads