Hello everyone, my name is Ezequiel | Squat the Planet

Hello everyone, my name is Ezequiel

Zeq

Reaction score
Hi everyone and good Saturday,

Hope you are all doing well besides the current situation.

My name is Ezequiel, currently stuck in the suburbs of Madrid, got trapped by the quarantine before I could continue with my journey to learn more about permaculture and natural building.

My dream is to team up with like-minded people to get a place, free of addictions, negativity and work towards the change we want to see in the world.

Possibly located somewhere in Northern Portugal, a fully plant-based community (this means no consumption/use of animals or products derivated from them) where animals including humans live free from oppression.
A place where we can grow our own food and get drinking water, build our communal space and private places to sleep with natural materials or recycled ones (the goal is self-sufficiency) a place where the decisions are based on facts rather than opinions and beliefs, where we apply non-violence communication and treat everyone with love and respect, working together side by side for a common goal (community development).

A place to live in harmony with ourselves and nature.

It might sound like a dream but remember Jim Rohn's quote... “If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.”

Last edited:

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey! Welcome Aboard to StP!!! Nice intro! Keep us updated on what is going on in Spain! A place I like to visit sometime! Met people from there.

D

Deleted member 28317

Me too, have completely the same goals and looking to connect with people

Free free to send me a message if you wanna chat about it

Reaction score
Hi everyone and good Saturday,

Hope you are all doing well besides the current situation.

My name is Ezequiel, currently stuck in the suburbs of Madrid, got trapped by the quarantine before I could continue with my journey to learn more about permaculture and natural building.

My dream is to team up with like-minded people to get a place, free of addictions, negativity and work towards the change we want to see in the world.

Possibly located somewhere in Northern Portugal, a fully plant-based community (this means no consumption/use of animals or products derivated from them) where animals including humans live free from oppression.
A place where we can grow our own food and get drinking water, build our communal space and private places to sleep with natural materials or recycled ones (the goal is self-sufficiency) a place where the decisions are based on facts rather than opinions and beliefs, where we apply non-violence communication and treat everyone with love and respect, working together side by side for a common goal (community development).

A place to live in harmony with ourselves and nature.

It might sound like a dream but remember Jim Rohn's quote... “If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.”

Hi wow, this is just where my mind has been the last few years. I am just beginning to plan a trip to try and explore such places, get ideas, but I don't have friends right now who are interested in joining that. I'd be happy to keep in touch, I'm stuck in Paris right now!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads