Hello and if I may introduce myself

Macaroni Gladrags

Reaction score
Hello everyone I’m Colin from NYC. I’ve been a lurker on StP for a while because I love reading stories about riding the rails, ftra, etc. We have a ton of rails here in NY too, but their subway tracks. I’ve got enough of those stories already lol. Nice to meet everyone!

D

Deleted member 29963

I don't know why I am shocked to see gladrags used outside of the chicago band... Or are you an ex-member? Now I see the term all over the net, but I never consulted the oracle about it before... Either way, welcome aboard!

Macaroni Gladrags

Reaction score
I don't know why I am shocked to see gladrags used outside of the chicago band... Or are you an ex-member? Now I see the term all over the net, but I never consulted the oracle about it before... Either way, welcome aboard!
Oh no lol, glad rags is an old hobo term for a person’s best set of clothes and macaroni in colonial times meant high fashion (Yankee doodle dandy stuck a feather in his hat and called it ‘macaroni’) so I just thought Macaroni Gladrags would be a fun/funny name for a character. Either way, thanks!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads