Hello All

Moi

Reaction score
I'm from the San Gabriel Valley area, on the outskirts of Los Angeles in Cali.

I've been interested in squatting and intentional communities for quite a while, though Id never thought Id find a board that has so many details and active members. Found this place by looking for abandoned buildings in LA on the search engine and was pleasantly surprised.

I'm an amateur painter (ie I think my work sucks), make stencils for graffitisti, write what are probably terrible poems, make maps of my town and surrounding towns, deface advertisting, break into buildings, 'liberate' essential materials from big stores, and drift about the city at night thinking. Being a very hands on person I can put together broken tvs and radios, fix electronical wiring, make attack robots and what not.

Im an Anarcho-Communist, if others are anarchistically inclined they might want to check out the region Anarchy in the game NationStates.com I took the liberty of asking them to advertise your site there, on their link section of the talk page. Other than that, I hope I get to know you guys better, and thanks for reading and taking the time out to welcome me in advance.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads