Hello All, King of the Poconos here

King of the Poconos

Reaction score
Long time lurker, but spring is here and time to explore travel again.

About me, I'm old, 54, hopping trains since '77, mostly as transportation to a specific destination rather than a wanderer. I'm married with children, so I do have to return home at some point.

If anyone in Poconos or Lehigh Valley looking for a hop, hit me up.

I hate precision schedule railroading, it has ruined trains in the poconos. They now bypass the mountain to the west. That's my rant for the day.

Well, dont have much more to say and I have to go buy dog food now, pup is hungry.

KotP

Barf

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome, man.

The Poconos is/are(?) beautiful country.

The whole state of PA holds a special place in my heart.

If you have the time, you should write up one of your train hopping stories of days long past.

And Billy Joel can burn in hell!

SammiePa

Reaction score
Website
www.stephenbartlettwriter.com
Long time lurker, but spring is here and time to explore travel again.

About me, I'm old, 54, hopping trains since '77, mostly as transportation to a specific destination rather than a wanderer. I'm married with children, so I do have to return home at some point.

If anyone in Poconos or Lehigh Valley looking for a hop, hit me up.

I hate precision schedule railroading, it has ruined trains in the poconos. They now bypass the mountain to the west. That's my rant for the day.

Well, dont have much more to say and I have to go buy dog food now, pup is hungry.

KotP
Thanks for introducing yourself. Since '77. Wow! Hope you enjoy your travels and stay safe!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads