Heather Smith | Squat the Planet

Heather Smith

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
Heather Smith died to young. Right as she was getting her life on track, just got engaged, was looking for a house, and was talking about having kids, she even knew she had goals for herself. It was from a brain aneurysm from doing nitrous. She thought she was just having a good time but 30 mins after she went to bed she was found face first in a pool of her own blood. What happens is your body is pumping to much blood into the brain to repair the damage and it pretty much pops. It doesn't have to happen right away-it could happen the next day. which is what happens to her. She wasn;t a drug addict and this wasn't the way she was suppose to go.To many people die from drugs but out of all of them it shouldnt have been her.she had so much going for her, she just got her GED and had a plan for her life. she was only 25 and he will be missed by so many people. especially her best friend August.

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
photo.php
59838_111520348909110_100001534358773_93764_5541443_n.jpg

This is a pic of Heather and Omar.

jake4569

Reaction score
Wow never new her but ive done alot of nitrous and so have my friends didnt even know this could happen, im sorry for your loss.. never again

Reactions: Puckett

bryanpaul

Reaction score
R.I.P.

Reactions: Puckett

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads