GSI Outdoors Bugaboo Camper

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Just wanted to share with ya'll that this is probably one of the best camping kits I've ever used. It's got everything a group of up to four could need, cleans super easy, has built-in strainers in the pots, it's own bowl to do dishes in, and compacts all up into one pot! super compact.

I used this while driving up and down the west coast in the summer of 2011. the only complaint i have is that it's a little heavy. i would probably only recommend it to rubber trampers due to it's weight. it's not excessively heavy, but would definitely weigh down your pack. it's also 80-90 bucks, but if you're traveling with a group of people, it's well worth it.

There's smaller/cheaper versions that I haven't tried yet for carrying around in your pack, but the bugaboo (the largest one) is so awesome i wouldn't hesitate to buy one of the smaller versions!

8.49820_e.jpg 5049_1_.jpg

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads