Grettings from Eire

Somhairle

Sep 14, 2014
Hey people,

I used to post on here yonks ago, but can't remember my login whatits.

After many years of tramping around the world, hurling bricks at Guards, sipping milk from coconuts and generally having the craic, I returned home to Ireland and now live in a little cottage in the mountains of the North West. Girlfriend started getting big, and all of a sudden life is kinda upside now. Tis' cool, other than baby duty, we juggle, play music, blacksmith and tend to exotic plants, it's not a bad life.

Anyway, we have lots of people coming to stay. There's not much to do up here unless you like hiking and reading, but it's a cool place. Most of the people who come to stay are swanky college couch surfing types, but meh. Point is, any red faced crustys who find themselves stuck in Ireland or wanting to hang out drop me a line. As we have the baby, we can only take guests with references, so please enclose a couchsurfing profile or some kind thing to verify you're not a weirdo.

It might be a bit much posting like this, but I have to pinch myself when I wake up in a warm house, have a steady income and do things like stearlize baby's bottles. We had a lot of people give us a leg up along the way, and now we can, we'd like to help out too.

Peace,

Somhairle.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Jul 28, 2011
Rochester, NY
Nice intro! I'm a couch surfing spot too - and have had several people through here - good things!!! Welcome aboard!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads