greetings

JoeephGarcin

Reaction score
hello
i have been lurking this site for a bit now. i loved the stories and gathered great tips and travel ideas. i have been working for a natural and organic corporation for the past few years. it is getting harder and harder to bide my time until my next scheduled vacation. I have made the decision to quit and do what i really like to do full-time, travel.

most of my traveling has been done via bike touring and some road tripping by car. i am really interested in experiencing traveling the rails, the mere idea amazes me. i am not trying to romanticize it because i am aware it can be very trying, physically and mentally (deadly even). I am sure i have no idea and wont until i try, and i'm waiting for that day.
i am really interested in ideas/creativity (political, social, philosophical theory, projects, art...) and the exchange and presentation of these. i love to discuss, discover, experience and participate in these forms.
i suck at introductions and even more at interacting through this computer.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads