Greetings

Halnucihan

Reaction score
Website
aminoapps.com
Dark greetings and welcome I am Halnucihan leader and founder of a newly formed micronation known as the Maytec Empire a democratic autocracy walking a path of increasing our population. As for why I am here mostly as someone who use to be homeless on the streets of New Orleans which I have met many gutter punks, drifters, hitchhikers, and traveler kids which one of them taught me how to hitchhike and found this community interesting and what to see more of it. All though I only hitchhike twice the first the first with the one who taught me and the second I did sole but with all is said and done I can say I felt the most freedom doing so with the only problem on my journey was through Texas mainly Madisonville Texas although the path I take now will keep me from that I still plan to leave free and fulfill and believe every chronicles deserve to be told I look forward to hearing your.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads