Greetings | Squat the Planet

Greetings

Adventure time 6452

Reaction score
Hello I'm Melissa. I am so excited about finding squat the planet!! I'm 43 and have kids ranging from 28 to 4 almost five. I am definitely a nomad! I cannot stay still the world is too big! I was finding myself "stuck" when I had the new kiddo but as soon as he started walking.... I was ready! I said "if he can walk he can keep up"!
I've been in St Louis for a long time now and moved to Texas about six months ago. I'm not happy where I am! It's just not me. I feel like it's time to get the show on the road and roam till I find somewhere that suits us. It's great to be part of a community like this I look forward to alot of learning and lots of interaction !! Thanks!!

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
hey melissa! welcome to StP! i'm actually not that far from you! are you staying in texas or are you planning on leaving soon? are you taking the kiddo with you? Im planning on heading west in april!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads