Greetings, new traveler seeking friends | Squat the Planet

Greetings, new traveler seeking friends

darlingcpr

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Hi it's Nico,

Just looking to connect and share knowledge on here. I work as a metal fabricator and do psychic readings. My interests range from poetry to bookbinding to welding to woodworking..I'm just really into craft of all kinds, and getting into trains now because of my frieght hopping friends. Someday I want to help build out an abandoned factory into a squat of sorts, but it's just a dream right now. I'm a newbie at everything I'm interested in, and not really specialized in one thing, but I do feel like I have alot of random knowledge to share with people anyway. When traveling, I make sigils and sculptures out of found objects for my own spiritual practice. I want to learn more about myofascial release and physical therapy, specifically for trauma therapy. I like cooking meat and like making concoctions of herbs and broth for my friends to try. I'm pretty lowkey, I don't do drugs anymore and I'm on the spectrum so I enjoy people who "get" me. I've been up and down the east coast but have never been to the west coast, though it's on my bucket list. I want to go out there soon to learn from a friend about alternative medicine.

That's about it for intros.

I plan to hop from Jersey to VA in a couple days, if anyone will be down in Richmond and would like to say hi:)

Last edited:
Reactions: radicalkazical

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads