Greetings from Ohio

GhostWithTheMost

Previously HoboSquirrell
Reaction score
How do you survive the vast amount of hipsters..lol That was the only real down fall to Portland for me :)

sierra conley

Reaction score
Ha, well good question. I stick my people and dont' go on campus much. Portland seems cool, but yea I hear that complaint from most people who visit portland.

GhostWithTheMost

Previously HoboSquirrell
Reaction score
Yeah, Portland is amazin, especially for travelers the "homeless" resources there are great

P

Pheonix

That's cool that yer into columbus. A lot of folks I've met that have come through haven't had the best experiences here. There was shit going on with some punx getting all pissy with travellers coming through for awhile. Columbus still kinda had the small town mentality when comes to new people. Good to hear you had a good experience here.

the columbus punx are anti-travelers? haha that's funny. I'm an old-school Columbus gutter punk and doubt that the REAL punx are anti-travelers. I think it was either some oogles being stupid or the real punx rolling a traveler out of town for a different reason then just being a traveler. I usually say I hate Columbus but it's more I hate some people living in Columbus. but I'd still love to be there in a month to fly a sign at the Arnold Classic that says "spare change for ROIDS" I think that would be funny and profitable.

travis

Reaction score
the columbus punx are anti-travelers? haha that's funny. I'm an old-school Columbus gutter punk and doubt that the REAL punx are anti-travelers. I think it was either some oogles being stupid or the real punx rolling a traveler out of town for a different reason then just being a traveler. I usually say I hate Columbus but it's more I hate some people living in Columbus. but I'd still love to be there in a month to fly a sign at the Arnold Classic that says "spare change for ROIDS" I think that would be funny and profitable.

I've stayed in Ohio back in 2004 in a place called Lima. Received nothing but respect.

sierra conley

Reaction score

Haha, well not all of them. Just some shitty stigma based off of a few shit people. I wonder if we know any of the same folks.. As for the sign yes. I'd love to see that.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads