Greetings From Atlanta

ihaveabandinlaw

Reaction score
Good tidings from the sick South. I've been here at least six months but never really got around to introducing myself. Name's Lizzy, fifteen, generally disenchanted with the status quo at the moment. I've hopped three or four times, nothing special, but I'm dying to actually get out of here as soon as I turn eighteen.

I'm a standard bored kid, but I honestly cannot think of anything I'd like to do better than travel. When did everyone else start hitching and train hopping? I feel like I should start now, but there's just so much extraneous shit to avoid and take account of. There's really nothing shitty about my (albeit lackluster) life, but I can't help but feel that what I'm supposed to be doing (four year college then some high profile industry job) is totally at odds with what I want to, and know, I'm going to end up doing: traveling and learning and exploring without some nine-to-five nonsense to pander to.

Either way, happy travels!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads