Greetings fellow traveling people

thegreatestsalad

Reaction score
Hello guys, names Drake.. where to begin.!
I'm in Minneapolis (spent most my life here) right now but planning traveling again in the winter.
I love traveling and exploring but came to the realization that too much time solo on the road gets to be no fun..I'd much rather share my time and experience with other people of like mind.. when I was sixteen I did a 3 week outward bound course in the rockies which got me hooked on backpacking and mountain climbing.. so that's my biggest interest..I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO SPEND A WHOLE SUMMER EXPLORING THE ROCKIES IN CO!! OR OTHER MOUNTAINS IN THE US.. I also enjoy conversations on philosophy and religion.. I have a Christian belief system, but I am not intolerant or disrespectful torwards people with other beliefs.
it would be great to meet some other nomadic type people and develop some meaningful relationships.

Last edited:
Reactions: roamingsnake

LaksaJon

Reaction score
Hello guys, names Drake.. where to begin.!
I'm in Minneapolis (spent most my life here) right now but planning traveling again in the winter.
I love traveling and exploring but came to the realization that too much time solo on the road gets to be no fun..I'd much rather share my time and experience with other people of like mind.. when I was sixteen I did a 3 week outward bound course in the rockies which got me hooked on backpacking and mountain climbing.. so that's my biggest interest..I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO SPEND A WHOLE SUMMER EXPLORING THE ROCKIES IN CO!! OR OTHER MOUNTAINS IN THE US.. I also enjoy conversations on philosophy and religion.. I have a Christian belief system, but I am not intolerant or disrespectful torwards people with other beliefs.
it would be great to meet some other nomadic type people and develop some meaningful relationships.

Hey man if u want checkout coolworks.com their are some jobs in Colorado that include room and board or take it out of ur check and it's usually pretty cheap work save some money explore

thegreatestsalad

Reaction score
Thank you I will definitly check that out. Love Colorado and ultimately would like to move there but I want to make sure I have a solid plan and am stable...
The classic phrase..
Wherever you go; there you are!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads