Greetings fellow travelers

squatch

Reaction score
Hey everyone, me and my girl have been on the road for about 2 months. We left Wisconsin via car and We are currently in LA/Orange County and looking for some folks to hang out with to bide the time. Currently we're hanging out at the cerritos library, reading in our car and living in our car, we want some folks to hang out with. We're currently debating selling our car and hopping rails or maybe trying to settle in for a bit and find jobs. Either way if you're in the area and want some company hit me up!

Last edited:

squatch

Reaction score
rad, im checking this as often as possible and we're practicallly at the library 24/7 so hit me up when you're in town.

squatch

Reaction score
cool another rubber tramp! i'll be in la in a week or so. and if you decide to ride the rails, bring me along!!
We decided to head back up to oakland area / nor cal and are gonna bum around here to spend xmas with some fam. If you're in the area let's grab some drinks or chill.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads