Greetings and Salutations

Reaction score
Yes, I know that sounds like a strange title but then again how do does one go about introducing himself. I found this board a couple of months ago but never signed up until recently. My name would be Alex and I'm 29 at the moment. Bumped into this site by accident (even though there are no accidents) through the digihitch.com forum since I was reading about squatting, and dumpster diving, and hitch hiking, freeganism, and all of that. Just glad to have found a forum with like minded individuals you could say. I'm from Florida, and I hope I get to meet some of you folks soon. Right now just getting my ALICE pack ready to do some hitchhiking, tooo much of a chicken shit still to do any train hopping. Just trying to get the hang of this new mind opening and heart opening life style, way better than all the business school bullshit and office desk jockey drama. Well, before I get melodramatic or anything, hope everyone is doing great.

Big hugs

dprogram

Reaction score
Hey man. I feel ya on escaping the office desk jockey drama. I used to wear ties more than my camo's and it eventually rips away your inner self. Made lots of money and was never content with keeping up with the Jones's. Good luck on your travels!

Reaction score
Great quote by the wIt is crazy though, it feels better having nothing than having anythingg, that way, nothing can restrain you or hold you bacck, seems like all limitations are removed. I rather be hungry, suffer anguish, danger, than live ensalved, I think a lot of us feel that wway.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads