Greeting from Baltimore! | Squat the Planet

Greeting from Baltimore!

Bearmauled

Reaction score
Greetings,

My name is Cameron and haven't traveled since 2019, and I'm contemplating getting back in the saddle. I have tried to be "Normal" since I got back, and it has never seemed to work out for me. I originally left for the same reason I want to today, and that's the failure to participate in this economy correctly without falling back into poverty while working like a mule and seeing no drastic change in happiness.

Over the pandemic, I decided to purchase a Honda CT-90 and fixed it up with the massive amount of free time the pandemic brought. Eventually, it was roadworthy, and I set off on some mini-adventures in the surrounding states of Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware, and Pennsylvania.

It was at this point that I realized I wanted to travel around America on my little 90cc powerhouse! So I'm looking to set off this summer. I want I document as much as possible, and find work along the way to sustain myself. Hopefully, I can meet some of you as well.

So if anyone has any resources or advice feel free to send it my way.

-Cameron
AKA Stinky Boot

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads