got tired of kicking rocks lol

HitchesWorld

Reaction score
So I got a job, saved up and paid off all my fines and reinstatement fees and did their stupid online defense driving course and all thats left is the actual drivers test, i gotta retest lol I kinda was hoping to find a licensed hitchhiker to travel with me some if youre tired of kicking rocks too lol i scheduled my test for this coming tuesday, I might stick around and try to get a van but i got a good running car for next to nothing so ill most likely just roll with that soon as i pass my test. I have insurance so any licensed driver would be covered in my car lol
safe travels to all

AyeAaron

Hobocop
Reaction score
Idc anymore, I bought a hose instead of a gas can! I'm gonna see if exhaust fumes will really put me to sleep forever! It's a cruel world and I'm over it

It can indeed be a cruel world, I spent a lot of time considering suicide when quarantine started and my life really went to shit. Glad that I didn't though, things got better

Actually a few weeks ago, when the woman I love left me, it brought everything back for a few days. A lot like relapsing, all the old wounds opening up like they had never healed

One thing which was really striking about it, is how hopeless I felt. Logically I thought that I knew things could get better, but I felt like it never would, and had no motivation to make it so anyways

Thankfully I had my family to eventually break through the fog, though I never mentioned it until later. And the dumb dogs

What ails you? Is there anyone there for you?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads