Gonzo from CO | Squat the Planet

Gonzo from CO

gonz0

Reaction score
Hey folks, Gonzo here

I started getting interested in freight travel a few years back as a means to escape from the prison of "real life" and take in the natural splendor that most haven't. I must have snapped and gone nuts the past year because what was once a passing fancy has recently become an obsession. I'm planning on ignoring all advice and mounting one of those steel beasts through a mountain subdivision. Green as can be and eager to learn. A bonafide hipster or some kind of label. Anyways I liked what I've gleaned from this community and thought I might post and make some friends.

• Best of Luck!
Reactions: atraeu and Bibs

Bibs

Reaction score
Welcome to stp gonzo, we're glad to have ya. You sound like your minds made up so I'll just say be careful dude and do you due diligence and research the fuck out it, all aspects, literally everything. If you ever end up in the pnw and are in need of aid shoot me a dm and I'll help ya out if I can. Be safe, have fun.
With gratitude, -Ian

gonz0

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words! The PNW is exactly the kind of ground I would love to cover soon. I bought some maps just to check out the rail lines in that region.

Reactions: Bibs

Bibs

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words! The PNW is exactly the kind of ground I would love to cover soon. I bought some maps just to check out the rail lines in that region.
You're welcome, we gotta stick together and being kind is the glue. And yeah the pnw is beautiful, I've only been up here for five months and It beats the hell out of most places I've been.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads