Giving arab guys a bad trip

Lepobo88

Kuzla
Reaction score
Hola, for the past few months I have been travelling around Spain and it has been quite boring not gonna lie. Few days ago I was waiting for a ferry from Mallorca to the mainland. I did not really know when is the ferry so I just decided to wait infront of the building. It was like 10pm and everything was quiet. Curled up in my sleeping bag, but could not really sleep since it was cold as shit. At like 1am I saw the first people and it was a group of arab guys like 5 of them. For a second I was kinda scared since I was alone in a middle of nowhere and these guys were walking towards me all douchy like. But then I remembered I dont have shit on me, the only thing they could steal from me was my heart. Shit and they did, they stole my fricking heart. They just sat next to me and mimicked the ferry like am I coming with them and they were all just taking to me. I mean shit they were talking arabic and I spoke english, noone understood anyone but we just kept talking. It went on for hours and I was showing them my backpack and things I have and one guy found a box of mine ignition cubes and he just ran away and played with them for like an hour. Pretending he was fire bender and everyone was just laughing. They looked like they partied hard that night or few nights who knows and at some point one guy like showed me some drugs, did not really know what they were (powder in caps) and they called them something on L... probably ecstasy or something. I do not know why it seemed like a good idea, but i showed them my tabs of acid lol. I thought they would know what it is, but one guy just took it out of my hand and I was telling and mimicking that it is strong, but he just ate it. Other guys followed so I did the same. They just took 220ug tabs so I knew this is going to be a hella ride. They went and sat at the other bench and I just excitedly waited to deadass talk to my shoes. At some point, they just started to laugh and laugh and laugh even more. One hour in and two guys were rolling on the ground, one guy was somehow sleeping?¿, the other two just went for a walk. Then the night was fun, we just talked, us not understanding each other wasnt a barrier at all. I was rolling them ciggies, they went to buy me some juice and at some point we played cards. I am still not really sure what we played but it was fun. Then it started raining and like shit we all hid under the small roof, but like after 5 minutes we just gave each other a look and went dancing like crazy in the rain. They played some funky ass arabic music and shit I did not felt that much free for a long time. I mean quickly we just started to freeze lol, so we curled up on a bench and were watching the rainy sunrise and it was beautiful. The building opened at that time and we were all grateful, we all bought tickets, but there was still like 4 hours till the ferry. At that point the trip for them wasnt so funny anymore, most of them were just staring at the wall and mimicking to me, that it is making their brain go wooooosh. I calmed them a bit, so they were still laughing sometimes, but they would have their serious moments. One guy was like the happiest ever, he was just jumping around and calling every friend he has and watching tik toks with so much joy that it was refreshing haha. I did not have a phone, but they had and I was like telling them about translates and everything, but they did not have any mobile data. At some point guy found some wifi and I still do not know, if he does not know how to write or he was just tripping that much, but he needed like half an hour to write to me that I am beautiful. Honestly that is and will be my top comliment I have ever gotten. Then it was time to get on ferry and I grabbed my backpack and security came to us. They told us to show them our passports and I was the only one that did have one so they just kind of forced me to get on the ferry and were telling me that I should go away from those guys. I was like what the fuck dude and he just said that they will come behind me. I was high and naive and I just believed them. I saw they just gave back money in cash to arab guys and were like telling them they can not come onboard. I tried to go down there and like talk because I atleast know how to speak english and meybe it would help a bit, but they did not let me to go down from a ferry??? I could not really afford another ticket, so I was just there watching powerlessly. So I have no idea what happened, they did not come to the ferry, I did not have any contact, they were just gone :((. I do not really understand why did they let them on the island but not off it. So I think I just gave some random arab people a bad bad trip, but honestly for me it was one of the best nights this year. I hope they are okay and I meet them somewhere else soon.

Lepobo88

Kuzla
Reaction score
How long is that ferry ride?

What are mine ignition cubes? (You travel with explosives?)

Paragraphs could help you get more readers,

Definitely a cool story though--
The ferry depends where are you going, but the fastest and closest is to Barcelona and is around 6 hours. If you go in the middle of the night from Barcelona and choose the earliest one back to Barcelona the price is like 15e.

I was camping for a few weeks on Mallorca, so ignition cubes came right, they are like small cubes made of wax for starting small fire. It comes very handy since they can ingite even if they are wet. They are cheap and here called fire starter cubes.

Paragraphs :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads