get a grip!

warcloud

Reaction score
So I'm thinking I need a grip. I will been heading out this wed and I feel I need a grip. I don't wanna have ta rifle through my pack for my ryo's or my other goods I need at a moments notice. I also don't like the idea of having to carry any more than I have to....help please!?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i'm really not quite sure what you're asking for advice on? what do you mean by a grip?

warcloud

Reaction score
Sorry Matt. By grip I mean a side bag (if u will). A small bag/pack to put my essentials in. The things I need quick access to. Maybe I'm over thinking it but I've been on the road the last few days n seems like a pain to get into my "main pack" to get a phone charger etc...

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
oh, yeah, i see lots of crusties with fanny packs. one of my favorite crust punk jokes is "it's not a fanny pack, it's a chaos pouch!" hehehe

but yeah, do whatever works best for you :)

K

Kim Chee

In a mugging, you are more likely to lose your smaller bag (criminal thinking there are valuables inside). Keep your expensive stuff in your large bag and small change, socks, toothbrush and smokes in your small bag.

I also dislike digging in my main bag for things I want to access frequently.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads