G'day from Australia

TheRedBall

Reaction score
G'day y'all. I'm Oli, a non binary cunt who's currently travelling around my home country of Australia.
I'm currently in Brisbane but I'm heading lowly down to Sydney.

I only recently found out about this forum, and I've only recently started my walk-about. So I thought I'd sign up and say hi!

I don't know much about the traveling culture and this place seems like a great way to learn about that :D

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hey Oli, welcome to the community! We have a small, but slowly growing number of folks from Australia on here, and I look forward to visiting your country someday! Let me know if you need any help using the site :)

Reactions: Doug

Alrats

Reaction score
G'day oli
Hey Oli, welcome to the community! We have a small, but slowly growing number of folks from Australia on here, and I look forward to visiting your country someday! Let me know if you need any help using the site :)

As a nonbinary cunt here in Canada, might be good for giving you a lay of the lingo an such. All good. Just got back from 2 months in NZ, and as they say "you can't say cunt in Canada". It's not easy, but it's not hard. Hit me up in my dms.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads