From Ohio to Vegas

Z

Zude

I am looking for a driving partner from Ohio to Vegas. I will be using my own car and looking for some one willing to come along. I will be going at the end of July. After that, it will be too late to apply.

The questions are (do not mean disrespect however these must be asked.)
Are you a ok driver? I do not want hits or near hits while going there.
Are you clean? Again it is my car and I do not want it being messy. However I am not picky (if you have dirty boots, that is fine, smoke in the guys long you roll the window down.) All I am asking for you to respect it.

I do not care if you smoke. However any other habits are not allowed (that means drugs and the NEED to drink. I am sorry, but if you have this problem, I do not want to be around you as I have seen what problems it causes) I do not mind partying (I prefer beer and wine nothing else.), yet I do not want any evidence of it in my car if you understand nor the problems that come with it.

Any warrants I have to know about? Again I do not care what you did in the past as long it is left in the past. However, I hate to be pulled over and see you go. No really, I would. No am not being sarcastic.

As for me I am big into politics and discussing ways on how to change it for the better. Both politically and people I come along by. I hope to see you soon and hear what stories you may have to share.

Have a nice day.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads