Felicitations StP

Mal

Reaction score
Finally motivated to type out an intro :)

I have always been moving around my whole life, in and out of foster care, no home/contact with family really, so I get stir crazy really fast and traveling around is when I feel most at home. I fucking love change and hope to be on the move as long as I'm physically able

I've given up my belongings and dipped out plenty of times, but never like with just a pack/ hitch-hiking/ squatting/ train-hopping. Just like I would go stay with friends and do odd jobs until I found my own place and then I would get bored and dip out again. I had no idea that people were still doing that kind of thing (like hopping trains)

This summer I was doing my normal thing.. going to Californa to stay with a friend while I looked for a way to make money and get an apartment or whatever and I ran into some traveler kids who knew about trains and shit. I basically fell totally in love with the whole concept and culture and just joined in and started traveling with them. We squatted in LBC and went to Denver and I ended up back in Wisconsin (where I was before CA)

I head out to meet back up with dudes in Denver in a week or so and then we set out for wherever. I'm just in WI getting my pack together and whatnot. I'm totally down for anything, love to party/get rowdy, smoke weed everyday, down to do other drugs just not much experience with anything beyond blow/molly, and I can't fucking wait to get on my first train.

If anyone is looking to meet up anywhere and kick it hit me up!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads