Epic Faillllllll.

Rambler

Reaction score
Bleve, I take it you got back in the Eville yard? I agree! Gotta deal with court first. Going back up to that shitty town tomorrow actually.

Yah the cop was super weird. Total short man syndrome with OCD hand washing.

Unslap

Reaction score
Lmfao short man syndrome!
I love how you said you "wanted to shake his hand" haha im picturing: Cop -" this town doesn't take kindly to tramps and you better not be train hopping"
You- "yes sir, could i please shake your hand?"
Is everything funny tonight?

Reactions: 0ddity

flashinglights

Reaction score
Couple legal tips: cops don't shake hands. Matter of fact, staying out of their bubble entirely is always a good idea - let them invade yours instead if it comes to that. Reason being people occasionally take a cop's gun and use it against them.

Not volunteering additional information, making statements about your actions (even if caught red handed as you were) or making any noise at all in jail is also good. Statements on scene mean you pretty much have no chance to fight the charges. 'Course this works best if you are actually arrested, and have nothing to lose by minimum cooperation (no contraband to come up in a possible search, etc).

Other than the bust it sounds like a good ride, and you were doing your best to be safe. Empty gondolas rule. Thanks for sharing the story. It was daylight when you got popped, right? Timing can be a real bear...

CXR1037

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Well, on one hand I say good on you for actually getting out and doing it. On the other, I say do some research to avoid dealing with the stuff you dealt with. Nonetheless, glad to hear you got some good out of that trip.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads