Enby Artist Wanderer, currently settled in Bay

Charlene Jank

Reaction score
Been meandering my way about for the better part of the last decade. Have hitched, hopped, cycle toured, and rubber tramped. I've loosely based myself out of the SF Bay for awhile and am currently settled in the East Bay.

Lurked StP forums for years and finally made an account after attending this year's Jambo. I'd love to connect with more like minded wonky wanderers, etc. I've been involved in FNB and other food outreach work for awhile now, along with other community outreach/activism whenever I'm settled for a bit. Avid dumpster diver, not drinking so much these days, love cycling, play mandolin, and hate rent.

If you're around the Bay and wanna get together and shoot the shit, jam, urban explore, etc. get at me. I'd be stoked to hang and conspire with similar peeps, as my access to community has definitely taken a hit during the pandemic.

Take care all [: Safe travels!

Last edited:

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Thanks for finally signing up! Sounds like you got a lot of good things going on over there in the bay, will you be there for long?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Looking like maybe 6 months, but it's always hard to tell. Thanks for putting this site together and all the crazy work that I'm sure went I to it!
You're very welcome! If you have any suggestions for how to make this a better/easier place to use, please let me know! Do you know where you're going next?

Crazy Hobo Johnny

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Welcome to StP Charlene Jank, you're in the right place! :) Hope you have travel adventure stories to share! I have been in the Bay area many times, had family in Oakland, CA. CHJ

Charlene Jank

Reaction score
I think I might be gearing up for a long meandering cycle tour into Mexico and wherever else. I'm hoping to link with some peeps who wanna join (so lmk if you're interested [: )... I've done a lot of solo travel and am hoping to switch gears and have more companionship from here on out.

I definitely have some stories to tell. Just have to take the time to write 'em up... So we'll see when I get around to it.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads