ello

Rotten Alice

Reaction score
Im Alicia, Im 20 and from riverside,ca.Its not all that great and id rather be other places haha.Iheard about this forum awhile ago and tried going to the stp gathering in redding a couple months ago but didnt make it all the way. I maybe going to seattle in two or three weeks and any helpful info i can gain would be much appreciated=D

menu

Reaction score
the riv!! Im a riverside -ish kid. spend a lot of time there my entire life. family and what not. my gramps lived around jefferson and victoria. in any event there is lots of info on here to help you get up to seattle. just keep reading the forums and asking questions. if I can be of any help just let me know. welcome to our humble little community

terra

Reaction score
do either of you know a guy named shawn/shaun from riverside? i think he's in his 30s, but i met him in denver about a week and a half ago. i know there's probably plenty of people named shawn that you've met, but i saw this post and decided to find out anyway.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads