ehh

ApiCutter

Reaction score
whats happnen.

Im new, quite obviously. I havent done any traveling on my own, kind of just around right now. Once I get my own situation figured out Ill be hitching around, figure this looks like a good place to get shit sorted out. Ive allways been interested in DIY, and getting shit done my self, and society just.... fuck it. I dont want to play a part in it any more.

But while Im in it for now, im looking for work as a welder. I keep honey bees ("api"culture), and do some lamp working (glassblowing). I dropped out of college, and got trained as a welder, now im just trying to do that to satisfy my mom who's paid out of pocket for every thing. Its good knowing your the financial drain on your parents. Other than that I work with stencils, photography, and have been known to play some shitty guitar.

Any ways my friends call me Cutter, and as far as I see it you all are my friends.

See you around

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads