dumb motor cruisers. | Squat the Planet

dumb motor cruisers.

iONik

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
So I just saw this on TV and I cant believe it they sat at sea for 5 months because there motor failed and they couldn't manage to figure out how to sail. the only reason they survived is because they had a water purifier and a years supply of food... worst of all there poor dogs probably had to eat pasta for months just because there owners are dumb and useless.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/...waii-women-and-their-dogs-are-finally-rescued

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: vannevar

Aleks Milenkovic

Reaction score
I’m looking for crew to join me and a growing community, to squat on a group of uninhabited islands off the coast of Croatia, the goal is to create a mahana style community. We will be voyaging aboard my sealine 410 statesman

All welcome for more details

Pervert Pirate

Reaction score
After 5 months of Calamari pasta I'd get pretty tired of it too! I'm sure the dog was keeping his thoughts to himself.

But to add something fun to watch: The Moron Brothers Shanty Boat

Reactions: Odin
D

deleted17310

seems legit. girl lives on a sailboat, for like a couple of years, but cant sail? ok so there was mention the mast was damages, but in the picture it was clearly standing. even if you couldnt raise the halyard for a jib or mainsail as you would normally. something could be improvised, i mean, you had some time to work on the problem. i think this is some sort of b.s. or stunt. people that stupid dont live this long

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads