Don't be a dumb, racist, asshole like RebelHikes

Sony A1

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
* mod content removal: 6 pages of photos with no context, posted to the wrong section of the message board *

Last edited by a moderator:

Sony A1

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Use flickr by any chance?

Nope don’t do social media... it’s all controlled by (((small hats))). I refuse to play a rigged game. Because when I’m on an even playing field, I will go full tilt, and they fold...they are scared. I just think it’s hilarious that Matt Dedrick was unaware of my presence at Powell’s Books shooting him during the book signings....he is so arrogant and that piece of shit from Portland put me in a Concentration Camp and would not allow me to share on STP.

it think it’s hilarious that he is having to shut this site down...because Kamra is a bitch

Last edited:

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Nope don’t do social media... it’s all controlled by (((small hats))). I refuse to play a rigged game. Because when I’m on an even playing field, I will go full tilt, and they fold...they are scared. I just think it’s hilarious that Matt Dedrick was unaware of my presence at Powell’s Books shooting him during the book signings....

First, I've deleted your six pages of random photos. Congrats on wasting your time posting all that, it took approximately two clicks to remove.

Second, 'small hats' is a dog whistle for Jewish people that racists use, so you're just showing your natural colors here, you're not fooling anyone.

Third, I've never done a book signing... anywhere, much less Powell's Books, so uh... I guess you were shooting your camera at a complete stranger because you're too stupid to know what I look like (take a look at my avatar if you need a clue, dipshit).

he is so arrogant and that piece of shit from Portland put me in a Concentration Camp and would not allow me to share on STP.

So, another racist piece of shit that got their snowflake feelings hurt when they got banned from a community that is blatantly anti-racist.

it think it’s hilarious that he is having to shut this site down...because Kamra is a bitch

So, on top of being racist, and stupid, you apparently can't read either. But yes, I am clearly getting my comeuppance and karma has slighted me for offending you /s :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Love It
Reactions: Coywolf

train in vain

Reaction score
First, I've deleted your six pages of random photos. Congrats on wasting your time posting all that, it took approximately two clicks to remove.

Second, 'small hats' is a dog whistle for Jewish people that racists use, so you're just showing your natural colors here, you're not fooling anyone.

Third, I've never done a book signing... anywhere, much less Powell's Books, so uh... I guess you were shooting your camera at a complete stranger because you're too stupid to know what I look like (take a look at my avatar if you need a clue, dipshit).

So, another racist piece of shit that got their snowflake feelings hurt when they got banned from a community that is blatantly anti-racist.

So, on top of being racist, and stupid, you apparently can't read either. But yes, I am clearly getting my comeuppance and karma has slighted me for offending you /s :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Will you sign my crew change?

train in vain

Reaction score
Do you think he'll have time? I heard Matt was doing a cross country book signing at Barnes and Noble. I know I'll be bringing the crew change I bought to be signed!

I dunno. With all that barnes and noble backstage activity there may be no time. I totally understand.

• Haha
Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads