Dirty girls ?

L

Lara K

@Lara K is in India where health care isn't as good as here in the US antibiotics aren't as readily available. So if someone has some kind of infection (could be basic teeth stomach etc) which most people have contributes to stroke or heart attack

Culture shock apart, you picked bone of contention here. Actually antibiotics is available for them....but they don't trust its side effects, which can be drowsiness, epilepsy or something as mild as stomach upset. The reliance towards alternative medication, such as homopathy, ayurveda, naturopathy is greater.

Desperado Deluxe

Reaction score
Culture shock apart, you picked bone of contention here. Actually antibiotics is available for them....but they don't trust its side effects, which can be drowsiness, epilepsy or something as mild as stomach upset. The reliance towards alternative medication, such as homopathy, ayurveda, naturopathy is greater.
Right, maybe my take wasn't so great on it. Turmeric, garlic, and honey does wonders on the real tho.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
You know why the Tokugawa shogunate prized the samurai sword..?

dedication and precision...

You throw kindling to stoke the fire but a large log burns longest.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'd bet my life on Swedish or Japanese steel any day of the week and twice on Sunday!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulfberht_swords

OF THE OLD GODS

Ulfberht_sword_Kazan.jpg

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
getting waaay off topic folks....

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads