Deep Roots Forest Defense Action Camp

jimi

Reaction score
For you environmental activists in the PNW looking to get plugged in or brush up on skills, this will be a good event to check out!
"Join us June 1st-4th, 2023 for the Deep Roots Action Camp to learn & practice nonviolent direct action skills, connect with others in the forest & climate defense communities, and sleep under the stars! Trainings and workshops include organizing and participating in direct action, creating vibrant protest art, decolonization & forest defense, Know Your Rights, organizing with affinity groups, and more! The camp will be followed by 2-4 regional actions strategically targeted to preserve mature forests and build grassroots power."

The 2023 event will be June 1-4. The website is here: Home - Deep Roots Camp - https://deeprootscamp.org/

deep roots action camp 23.jpg

I will likely not be able to make it cus I'll be traveling back from Mexico, but I wish I could!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads