Cybersecurity Act of 2009 | Squat the Planet

Cybersecurity Act of 2009

HIS HERO IS GONE

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of this act before? It was introduced by Jay Rockefeller (of course). It is going through congress right now, and if passed with give the government unprecedented power over the internet. They could shut it down whenever they wanted. They won't have to abide by any laws that forbids anything like that. Shit is fucked up!

hg14

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Website
hg14p.webs.com
it may start out to be federalization of privatized systems but then someone will want to further the scope and scrutinize it to give the government unprecedented power over the internet to watch anything that "activists groups" or like minded people, maybe if someone does further it they will watch this forum....!!!!.....unless Matt changes his server to become an secured server, but maybe it will just not happen. We will see

I

IBRRHOBO

shit who started facebook? how about the bare minimum in getting sneek and peek packet info on myspace? it doesn't matter how SECURE the server is as it is a physical item and can always be breached from the owners.

hg14

Banned
Reaction score
Website
hg14p.webs.com
that is true but I only visit certain sites AND besides of here I go to riseup.net which I know IS secured because they dont look at posts/emails so the owners DON'T breach it or even what IP addy your on, which I like.

hg14

Banned
Reaction score
Website
hg14p.webs.com
i am a activist and I don't tell everything about me online and I use fake EVERYTHING, so NOTHING is true of where or who I am when I sign up for things-which I can do

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads