Custome, made back pack mods

buffalobill

Reaction score
Ahh i have no idea what your specificaly talking about however im looking to make some improvements on my school pack so i can acomidate that to my hiking bag which is got mollie on it how you can specify a bit more

Reaction score
Something designed for the purpose of what your doing, like if i was going out into the woods to climb a mountain then check my facebook. what would be best for that situation, situational bags, if i was going into a wet rainy area what bags would be best for that and how could i modify an existing bag to accomidate those needs, i'm lazy at researching

ratking

Reaction score
Basically just keep adding stuff to your pack until you get it the way you want. I don't really have any specific tips, other than just make it work. Deal with trial and error until it becomes perfect.
If you want an external frame, build one. If its wet out, wrap it in a trashbag. Waterproof it with wax if you want. Sew extra pockets or straps onto it.
Basically the possibilities are endless if you just get creative with it, ghetto rigs always seem to work out pretty well as long as you put the effort into it.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Reactions: kidbob and 209

Reaction score
Basically just keep adding stuff to your pack until you get it the way you want. I don't really have any specific tips, other than just make it work. Deal with trial and error until it becomes perfect.
If you want an external frame, build one. If its wet out, wrap it in a trashbag. Waterproof it with wax if you want. Sew extra pockets or straps onto it.
Basically the possibilities are endless if you just get creative with it, ghetto rigs always seem to work out pretty well as long as you put the effort into it.

Thanks i never thought of using wax, the only reason i stray from trial and error is i have a few things that if lost might prove not so great for my health.
And Matt i'll start trying harder,

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads