Conducting Introduction

Made It

Reaction score
I thought I used to have an account here some years ago, but I guess not! Born in the midwest, back in the midwest. I lived in an old van for a few years chasing good weather, spent time as flight crew, and am now a train conductor. Not good at staying in one place. I'm much more domesticated than I used to be, but am always happy to see what's going on and contribute what I can.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Ayy we like conductors! Freight or passenger trains? Class 1 or shortline? Are you on a road pool or local? Extra board or assigned turn? Flight crew, van life, now trains.. you've officially checked off planes trains and automobiles, nice.

Made It

Reaction score
Ayy we like conductors! Freight or passenger trains? Class 1 or shortline? Are you on a road pool or local? Extra board or assigned turn? Flight crew, van life, now trains.. you've officially checked off planes trains and automobiles, nice.

Howdy hey! Class 1, midwest, mostly yard jobs here. Marked up this month so I get whatever is left over. The pools and extra boards are fat with conductors, but they pinky promise not to furlough lol.

Reactions: travelbytrainsagain

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads