commerce city, colorado 2020

tiggyzars

Reaction score
i mean its nothing like.. whoa dude, u know? just something that happened to me that i always found was wild.

let me list two points and i'll g on with the story :)

1) i have dreams that come true. i feel like this is worth mentioning at the start and just pre-facing it right away, so the ending will be more of a.. 'whoa nice!'.... it'll all come together. dont worry lol.

2) im very spiritual and like to find the meaning in things, it just helps me continue on and not give up and forefit my life.. so if u dont agree, thats fine! im not here to argue or try to make u believe anything. i am just sharing my own experience, if u fucks with it, cool. if not, also cool. thnx ;)

anyway i was in colorado in 2020, walking the streets, a new arrival to denver (really it was commerce city, but right outside of denver), and i had no where to sleep (my own fault), no car (kind also my fault) and no fucking clue as to what i would do (def my fault lmao).

anyway i stop at this gas station to warm up a little, and i started chatting it up with the lady (i forget her name but man she was super cool) behind the counter, a spanish lady, but a real good mother figure type, u could just tell.

so we're chatting it up, etc etc.

an hour or so goes by and i eventually find myself clocking out with her to go to her home to crash on her couch (cool, it was gonna be cold af that night anyway, so i lucked out fr fr).

and its cool, dude(ette). totally chill atmosphere in her lil 2nd floor apartment. i lay down and am almost to sleep when she comes in and tells me her daughters bf is supposedly beating up on her, or just being physically aggressive towards her or.. something (fuck u abusers), and that she and someone else (i honestly don't remember who it was she had mentioned) were going to take care of it.

oh shit, okay. np. ty for trusting me in ur home alone and i hope it all gets worked out with ur daughter and that shes okay.

that night i had a dream someone got bludgeoned to death by a baseball bat (this is important), but i didnt think anything of it and chalked it up to a random dream as i was waking up to my gracious host now being back home and getting in the shower to get ready for errands she had to do that day.

so now we're in the car and she's giving me a ride to denver for local resources, i peeped something in the back seat that just left me speechless for a few seconds.... and while i didnt get scared at all (obviously i wasnt in any danger cause i didnt fucking hit someones daughter), i was absolutely mind blown and what i saw back there: a dirty aluminum baseball bat.

(if ur thinking: bullshit, theres no logical proof there that the dream and the bat were connected. stop reading, this wasnt for u)

and i looked at her as she was talking, and she just was in the most peaceful and meditative state, like it was just another day. and thats when i realized, i was in the presense of a mom who's kids u just dont fuck with, something that is super foreign to me.

wherever u r, i hope ur still taking care of ur kids, and urself as well. u beautiful and protective soul <3

Missus

Former Squatter (By Force)
Reaction score
The kind of mother I should hope I am able to be should that occasion ever arrise (when I actually have kids, don't have any yet). Thanks for sharing, love to see women getting shit done. ♡♡

Reactions: tiggyzars

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads