Colombia

Bram

Reaction score
Going to colombia travelling for a while, but i will be alone.

anyone has been there, is it safe to travel alone, any recommendations?

thanks

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
Best fucking country in Latin America man..straight up love affair with that place..been many times. Very safe, very chill. I got a million recommendations..how long you going for and when?

Pm me if you want we can talk there

ceege

Reaction score
I also been up and down colombia. Never saw trains, but the hitchin is alright. Best to ask stopped cars, cause it's actually rare that they'll stop for you. Gotta look clean too. Awesome gente, though, man. Nice call wizehop

elperegringo

Reaction score
yeah colombia is rad. thumbs-up on the highway you'll never get a lift, just talk to people at gas stations or ask the soldiers (who wil proly smoke you out) at the checkpoints to hellp you catch a ride. people are super cool and will always wanna show you a good time, feed you, hear you say you love colombia. if you're in bogota (and sort of have a death wish) ask some locos where "LA ELE" is and go there. the most brutal, fucked up thing you've ever seen. and the fiercest income disparity you've ever seen. millionaires and mendigos. y las mujeres... ni se diga hombe son una maravilla

Reactions: Mankini

elperegringo

Reaction score
but theres every kind of climate imaginable, from desert to snow capped peaks, jungle, pacific and caribean coasts, awesome food, licorice flavored booze. colochos make cali stoners seem like lightweight posers, these dudes roll fatties all day long. plus, spirit air has 80 dollar flights down there. arranque y vayase...

Mankini

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
yeah colombia is rad. thumbs-up on the highway you'll never get a lift, just talk to people at gas stations or ask the soldiers (who wil proly smoke you out) at the checkpoints to hellp you catch a ride. people are super cool and will always wanna show you a good time, feed you, hear you say you love colombia. if you're in bogota (and sort of have a death wish) ask some locos where "LA ELE" is and go there. the most brutal, fucked up thing you've ever seen. and the fiercest income disparity you've ever seen. millionaires and mendigos. y las mujeres... ni se diga hombe son una maravilla

What the heck is la ele?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads